Cost for Services.
- $150 for 75 minute intake session
- $130 for 60 minute session ($110 for cash paying clients)
- $55 for 30 minute session
- $250 per hour for mediation sessions (split between the parties)
- $150 per hour for allied mental health professional in collaborative law cases (split between the parties)
- In Network provider with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Multiplan, First Choice Healthcare, and Regence.
- Out of Network provider for most other insurances. I accept most health insurance plans that cover out-of-network counseling. This means that you are responsible for paying for your sessions in full at the time of service and I will bill your insurance company for you so that you may be reimbursed or paid a percentage depending on your coverage. Each health insurance plan offers a different level of reimbursement back to you, so I recommend that you verify your level of insurance reimbursement prior to beginning counseling.
- Please note that verification of health insurance coverage is the client's responsibility.
Forms of payment accepted.
- Credit cards
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
*A fee will be charged for all returned checks