Cost for Services.
- $150 for initial intake session
- $130 for 60 minute session
- $65 for 30 minute session
- $250 per hour for Mediation sessions (split between the parties)
- $175 per hour for Allied Mental Health Professional in Collaborative Law cases, Co-parenting Counseling, and Reunification Counseling (split between the parties). Health insurance may not be accepted for these cases as most insurance does not cover these services.
- Rates include text messaging and email unless otherwise indicated by Counselor verbally or in writing.
- Sometimes the Counselor may need to collaborate with other professionals. You will be billed for the amount of time spent for these services.
- If Counselor has to provide services within litigation (including but not limited to: depositions, subpoenas, trial, testimony, etc.) the rate will be $250 per hour and a retainer of $2500 is required prior to work beginning. The party initiating the contact for litigation shall be responsible for payment.
- In Network provider with United Healthcare, Optum, All-Savers, United Healthcare Oxford, Multiplan, and First Choice Healthcare.
- I am no longer taking NEW Blue Cross Blue Shield, Regence or Premera clients due to their rate system. You are welcome to be a NEW client under the private pay rates.
- Out of Network provider for most other insurances. I accept most health insurance plans that cover out-of-network counseling. This means that you are responsible for paying for your sessions in full at the time of service and I will bill your insurance company for you so that you may be reimbursed or paid a percentage depending on your coverage. Each health insurance plan offers a different level of reimbursement back to you, so I recommend that you verify your level of insurance reimbursement prior to beginning counseling.
- Please note that verification of health insurance coverage is the client's responsibility.
Forms of payment accepted.
- Credit cards
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Venmo/Zelle/Cash App
*A fee will be charged for all returned checks